- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Evasi0n Problem. Updating to iOS7 from Jailbroken iOS6
Running iOS 6.1 (10B144) on iPhone 4. (Jailbroken with evasi0n)
I want to update to iOS7, (not interested in Jailbreaking anymore)
Problem is evasi0n blocks updating...
Which would be fine..... but i cannot restore to any iOS6 IPSW now.. because apple blocked??
BTW I'm running iTunes to 11.1.1 (on MAC OSX 10.6.8)
Tried using tinyumbrella etc, nothing just error after error when i try restoring
- 11-03-2013, 06:04 AM #2
- 11-03-2013, 06:21 AM #4
- 11-03-2013, 10:29 AM #5
Re: Evasi0n Problem. Updating to iOS7 from Jailbroken iOS6
If you tried using TU you may have reset your hosts to direct AWAY from Apple, which would cause errors. Check the advanced settings in TU and make sure you don't have it set to Cydia for the hosts file.
Could also try a different computer. But if hosts is correct you should be able to simply plug in and click Restore.
- By CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 5Last Post: 11-04-2013, 03:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:27 PM
- By tallen7583 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 06:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 06:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 12:13 AM