Restore 6.1.2 JB
Hi Everyone, I have an iPhone 5 which is currently telling me I need to connect to iTunes in order to use Notifications, also my iMessage isn't activating. Simply solution, restore!
Unfortunately I rely on JB and obviously ios7 is yet to be cracked wide open.
I have used SHSH blobs in the past, but I read on cydia about the changes from SHSH to APTicket and so Im guessing that doesn't work anymore.
How can I restore my iPhone without updating to 6.1.3 or 7?
Im on a mac btw but have access to windows through parallels.
- 11-01-2013, 08:26 AM #2
- 11-01-2013, 10:40 PM #3
- By maxadsl in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 07:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:24 AM
- By eastbayrae in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:07 AM
- By Infiniti7 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:14 AM