- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPhone 3GS updating iOS question
Apologies if this is an outdated or newbie question.
I have an iPhone 3GS that is currently running iOS 4.1 and on the baseband 05.13.04 (recently performed the iPad baseband downgrade using redsnow).
I am wondering what the best way to go about updated the iOS version on this phone is. I am not worried about losing an unlock or jailbreak as I transferred to the network the phone was originally locked to.
Thanks in advance for any advice
- 10-07-2013, 04:04 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 04:26 PM #4
Re: iPhone 3GS updating iOS question
Your welcome. Come back if you have any other issues.
Don't forget to back up first!
If you have anything important like documents or photos, making a separate back up to your hard drive is extra insurance.
- 10-07-2013, 05:51 PM #5
- By Aleksandar Angelov in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM
- By Lynn Ash in forum iMessageReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2013, 04:20 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:47 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:58 AM