- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iTunes error "37" and my iPhone isn't restored.
Today I was trying to restore my iPhone to iOS 5.1.1, but I have some special conditions. Somehow, Cydia is erased and the iPhone is void of SHSH blobs and that stuff. I customized an ISPW with redsn0w and stitched blobs to it. Now, when I try to restore my iPhone via iTunes using this stitched customized ISPW, error "37" shows up after all the processes go properly and that aborts the restore.
I really need to get my phone restored today for certain urgent circumstances, so any help would be severely appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
- 09-24-2013, 12:18 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 09:21 PM #3
Re: iTunes error "37" and my iPhone isn't restored.
You don't have any special conditions.
Generally, SHSH blobs aren't stored on your phone. You don't need Cydia on your phone to perform a restore.
The information we need, you didn't offer. Are you on the 3gs, 4, or 4s? Ensure you downloaded the IPSW for the device you own as the IPSW is specific to the device. If you're on the 3gs or 4, use redsn0w to restore the stitched IPSW. If you're on the 4s, check out the dev-team blog for their instructions and requirements. The 4s has a few more restrictions than the others.
Don't open iTunes. It simply won't work. That's why you're getting an error. You can't use iTunes to restore an older IPSW.
- By M.Rizk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 44Last Post: 12-05-2013, 09:08 AM
- By Joshua Koerner in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 09-24-2013, 05:18 PM
- By z00mER in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 04:56 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 02:01 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:11 AM