iTunes error "37" and my iPhone isn't restored.

TheKaligola

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Today I was trying to restore my iPhone to iOS 5.1.1, but I have some special conditions. Somehow, Cydia is erased and the iPhone is void of SHSH blobs and that stuff. I customized an ISPW with redsn0w and stitched blobs to it. Now, when I try to restore my iPhone via iTunes using this stitched customized ISPW, error "37" shows up after all the processes go properly and that aborts the restore.

I really need to get my phone restored today for certain urgent circumstances, so any help would be severely appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
What iPhone do you have and what iTunes version are you running?

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You don't have any special conditions.

Generally, SHSH blobs aren't stored on your phone. You don't need Cydia on your phone to perform a restore.

The information we need, you didn't offer. Are you on the 3gs, 4, or 4s? Ensure you downloaded the IPSW for the device you own as the IPSW is specific to the device. If you're on the 3gs or 4, use redsn0w to restore the stitched IPSW. If you're on the 4s, check out the dev-team blog for their instructions and requirements. The 4s has a few more restrictions than the others.

Don't open iTunes. It simply won't work. That's why you're getting an error. You can't use iTunes to restore an older IPSW.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta