- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Help! I got some problems iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3
Hi, Everyone I got an iPhone 3GS I have jailbroken it with redsn0w, everything was OK well there were some problems with some cydia tweaks but the device was operational, until I install a cydia app called "zeppelin" it asked to respring which I did, but after that it got stuck in apple logo, after several minutes it achieves to boot into iOS but iTunes is asking me to restore, I tried but it shows several errors from "there is no SIM card..." "invalid SIM card", error 1646, 1601, I need some help I feel completely clueless on why this happened and how to fix it. any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance any additional info I will provide it
- 09-22-2013, 02:32 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 06:54 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 11:22 AM #5
Re: Help! I got some problems iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1.3
It wasn't because of that.
There isn't a magic number where if you go over it with installs or tweaks, it breaks your phone. You installed something specific that had issues. You didn't "have" to make a fresh installation. You decided it was easier to take that route than finding which of the recent installations was causing the problem.
This method tends to work with older devices as you can use the bootrom exploit to keep your jailbreak. If you get a newer advice, I'd suggest using more patience. Otherwise you're likely to lose the jailbreak.
- By mjd213 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2014, 02:24 PM
- By Keldog in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 38Last Post: 10-25-2013, 08:11 AM
- By Sheila Graff in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:49 AM
- By bbhybridchris in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:48 AM
- By Trusttee in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:02 PM