I need some guides related with Evasi0n

samanthpad

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I have updated my iPhone 4S into iOS 6.1.2, now i am going to jailbreak my device.
I need complete guide for jailbreak my device using Evasi0n, :yes:

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Download evasi0n.
Turn phone on.
Plug phone into comp.
Remove phone passcode.
Close iTunes.
Open evasi0n.
Follow on screen instructions.

NatalieGustava

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
1. Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud)
2. iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup.
3. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
4. Download evasion
5. Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click “Jailbreak”. Just sit back and observe its progress. Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete.
6. If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program. reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.

samanthpad

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
1. Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud)
2. iTunes must disable them for now. After doing so, iTunes makes a brand new backup.
3. Please wait for that backup to complete before proceeding! re-enable your backup password after jailbreaking.
4. Download evasion
5. Launch evasi0n, plug in your device, and click “Jailbreak”. Just sit back and observe its progress. Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete.
6. If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program. reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.

Thanks guy 4 step by step guide clear i have done it:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77