- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
i want to upgrade to ios 5.1.1
I am currently on 4.3.5 and I wanted to downgrade to 4.3.3 but I do not have the shsh blogs.
so I want to upgrade to 5.1.1 and jailbreak my 3gs (UNTETHERED).
would I just download the 5.1.1 ipsw and install using redsn0w?
please help meeeeee
- 09-15-2013, 10:20 PM #2
Re: i want to upgrade to ios 5.1.1
I'm assuming you've checked your SHSH blobs as you know you don't have 4.3.3, but want to upgrade to 5.1.1.
You'll need that ipsw you mentioned. Make sure you get the ipsw for the 3gs rather than one of the other devices. You can use redsn0w to restore.
Extras -> Even More -> Restore -> IPSW (find where you downloaded it) Remote will pull blobs from Cydia's servers to stitch the blobs with the IPSW. Hit Next and follow the on screen instructions.
- By claudeburdel in forum IntroductionsReplies: 19Last Post: 11-09-2013, 12:50 AM
- By toastmedia in forum iOS 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:53 AM
- By ght in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-15-2013, 08:29 PM
- By NinaRose#IM in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2013, 04:07 PM
- By kobby2k6 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2013, 04:03 PM