4s on 6.1.2 and need to rejailbreak
My 4s on 6.1.2 is acting quite flakey at the moment. Can I jailbreak my phone again with 6.1.2? I haven't downloaded the latest update from iTunes yet. I have to keep my jailbreak but I need to restore. What are my opinions?
- 09-01-2013, 11:13 PM #2
- 09-02-2013, 06:47 AM #3
- 09-02-2013, 07:48 AM #5
Re: 4s on 6.1.2 and need to rejailbreak
You can use the latest version of redsn0w or tiny umbrella. Redsn0w is extras->blobs then verify, remote. Tiny umbrella will tell you what you saved, but will not check the validity of the blobs like redsn0w will.
- 09-02-2013, 07:49 AM #6
- 09-02-2013, 01:00 PM #7
- 09-03-2013, 08:10 AM #8
- By maryjane2300 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 50Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:11 AM
- By Nogitsune Micah in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:02 PM
- By WildCatStud333 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 19Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:04 PM
- By WhiteSpir1t in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:58 AM
- By cijumatsu in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:24 AM