unlock-jailbreak.net

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Anybody ever used these people. Their website says their software can unlock and jailbreak any iphone or firmware. I am a little concerned. If anybody has ever dealt with these people what kind of experience you had. I am already jailbroke sitting at 6.1.2 but would love to unlock and upgrade

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Anybody ever used these people. Their website says their software can unlock and jailbreak any iphone or firmware. I am a little concerned. If anybody has ever dealt with these people what kind of experience you had. I am already jailbroke sitting at 6.1.2 but would love to unlock and upgrade

Anyone who says they can jailbreak for any iPhone on any firmware is a liar and/or a cheat.

Unlocks can be had from a number of sources; I'd look up ChronicUnlocks maybe.

denis_brown11

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I agree with Massie, but Jail breaking is possible for iPhone 5s up to IOS version 6.1.3. If anybody saying he can jailbreak any version of iPhone isn't true. But there are some reliable software are also available in market for jail-break your iPhone and they completely prove their words.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I agree with Massie, but Jail breaking is possible for iPhone 5s up to IOS version 6.1.3. If anybody saying he can jailbreak any version of iPhone isn't true. But there are some reliable software are also available in market for jail-break your iPhone and they completely prove their words.

It's generally best to avoid using the s for a plural version of the iPhone and just speak in singular. It becomes less confusing. Think about the iPhone 4 vs the iPhone 4s. With the next phone likely being the 5s, that's confusion waiting to happen :p

Also, the iPhone 5 cannot be jailbroken at 6.1.3. It's possible up to 6.1.2.

There's a few developers that are able to jailbreak any iOS. But, they won't be posting it on a site like this. They save that for personal usage as it exploits code they can't share with the public.

gabriel707

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site
i paid to get my ipad 2 6.1.3 on thursday i download the software they gave me i ran it but it said its not compatible with my ipad 6.1.3
since Thursday i have been trying to get help and help and i get nothing so whats the deal with u guys should i just get my money back
or please help

daniel bailey1

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
site is complete bull**** for 1 they say you get 24/7 suport when it took 3 days to get a reply for my issue. 2 it doesnt even ******* work. its sad we have to pay now to jailbreak our phoes opens for scammers like these people pure con artist

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
site is complete bull**** for 1 they say you get 24/7 suport when it took 3 days to get a reply for my issue. 2 it doesnt even ******* work. its sad we have to pay now to jailbreak our phoes opens for scammers like these people pure con artist

That's the point?you don't have to pay for a jailbreak and never have. If someone is selling you a jb it's either a copy of free software already available elsewhere OR it's a scam.

Either way, don't do it.

naseem mikha

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
please help me I bought an iphone 5s off of craigslist for $475 I got screwed I cant bypass icloud if u can help me I am willing to pay

Last edited by a moderator:

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
please help me I bought an iphone 5s off of craigslist for $475 I got screwed I cant bypass icloud if u can help me I am willing to pay

Not to be a killjoy, but why did you not test it out in the parking lot or a WSP store before you bought it? Make sure that you could use it and that it wasn't a stolen phone?

Duh.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I just wanna jump on the bandwagon and point and laugh at you?
Sorry bro. Only hope is to find original owner and hope they have a new one already, and you can convince them to drop it from find my iPhone, and restore as new from their computer!