Hey guys, I'm pretty new to upgrading/jailbreaking, and I didn't know where else to go. I'll try explain things as best as I can.
I bought my iPhone 4s off a friend who had got it on a plan (billpay). He stopped paying the bill, so the company blocked the phone. The phone is still useable, but it needs to be jailbroken to work.
The phone is currently jailbroken, and is running iOS 5.
My question is, is there a way to update the iOS to iOS6, keeping in mind that it needs to be jailbroken to operate.
- 08-25-2013, 02:06 PM #2
- 08-25-2013, 05:10 PM #3
Re: Jailbreaking/Upgrading help
But, I was wondering if I could get some help on how to do that, or if it's possible.
My theory was, restore the phone (meaning it wouldn't work) and update it via iTunes, then rejailbreak from there. Would that work? (Keeping in mind, as soon as I restore the phone, it wont operate, it'll just say "connect to iTunes" on the phone)
- 08-25-2013, 07:16 PM #5
- 08-25-2013, 07:35 PM #6
- 08-25-2013, 07:39 PM #7
- 08-26-2013, 09:57 AM #9
- 08-26-2013, 12:41 PM #10
- 08-26-2013, 08:37 PM #11
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2013, 02:10 AM
- By pieboy1101 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:36 PM
- By JeevesVic in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 06:41 PM
- By JasonBreen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2013, 10:04 PM
- By mheletz in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:49 AM