I was wondering if anyone else has been having problems with the tweak AppUpdateNotifier? It worked great for a while but now it doesnt retrieve any updates. Even when I manually use the check now button. Is anyone else having a similar problem or does someone know the cause of the issue? I think it might be another tweak interfering with it, just not sure where to start Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-22-2013, 04:11 PM #2iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Re: AppUpdateNotifier Issues
Hi, I'm not sure that I understand your problem but I know that when I have some «behavior» problems with some apps or so, I do «sort of a» memory reset, clicking both the Home and Power button, holding them for a while, until the Apple logo reappears. It does not affects anything but «refreshes» everything, so it seems. You can also shut down all open apps. Double-click the Home button then, press and hold one of the opened apps and a minus sign will appear; click on it to close the app. Closing all the apps helps the memory refresh.
Maybe a specialist could answer your question with more precision.
- By Just_Me_D in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:27 PM
- By jayxpx in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 10:18 AM
- By azopfi84 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2013, 09:49 AM
- By azopfi84 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 01:19 AM
- By ryryh50 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2013, 06:25 PM