- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Upgrading from iOS 5.1.1
I'm currently running my jailbroken iphone 4s on iOS 5.1.1. I'm keen to keep my settings and cydia apps especially bitesms but is it worth upgrading to 6.1.3 then jailbraking using Jailbreak Unlock which is priced at $20? Also if i do this will i lose the apps i've downloaded via Appcake?
- 08-20-2013, 01:59 PM #2
Re: Upgrading from iOS 5.1.1
You're on your own in re: appcake.... [WARN]
We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iOS 7Replies: 26Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:15 AM
- By John Yester in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:24 AM
- By jkeitz in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2013, 06:27 PM
- By Coachbulldog in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:56 PM
- By ShaneBunting in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:33 PM