View and kill your running applications by AppSwiper
With AppSwiper you will have the simplest, best integrated, way of controlling exactly which applications get to stay 'alive' in your devices' RAM. After you install this tweak, every single application that is running (in the background or foreground, as long as it's not dead) will be visibly obvious to you on your home screen.
As soon as an application gets loaded into your RAM memory, a colorful bar image view is placed under the name of that application on your home screen. This turns into a visual indicator of every single application that's 'alive' and left in memory. The color bar does not go away until that app is 'killed', which is when it's unloaded from your RAM and frees up that space.
So not only can you always see how many apps are currently running on your device, but this tweak also offers the easiest way to kill any application. To kill an application, just place your finger on an 'alive' app icon, and swipe upwards. You will instantly be given a confirmation alert to make sure it wasn't a mistake, or you can change that in the settings to just automatically kill the app right after your swipe.
This applies to any apps on your home screen, as well as in the app switcher bar. In the app switcher bar you can kill apps pretty much as fast as you can swipe, way faster than traditional methods.
* Turn confirmation alert off to make a swipe instantly kill an app. (on by default)
* Choose from 8 different colors for the bar view which indicates a running application
* Change the opacity of the color bar to make it more/less intrusive on the look of your home screen
* Turn the ability to swipe and kill apps quickly, off, in the app switcher bar
* Retina display graphics/Integrated animations
* More features coming soon!
You can download AppSwiper from Cydia (BigBoss source) for just 0.99$ and free If you bought Auto App Killer.
The Developer of this teak is David M.
Please Follow the developer on Twitter @iptmdeveloper for more cool tweaks.