Rumor: iOS 7 jailbreak available in 2014. Is it true?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Right i have just been on another thread and for sum reason a person is going about saying IOS7 gunna be out 2014 :s whaaat theeee??

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah massie a was just wudering why the op has said 2014 is this true :O ??

Like I said nobody knows for sure. Most jailbreaks drop a few months after the iOS release which is why he said 2014 for the jb release. Nobody said anything untrue there.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Like I said nobody knows for sure. Most jailbreaks drop a few months after the iOS release which is why he said 2014 for the jb release. Nobody said anything untrue there.

Ahh right sorry lol i miss understood :) you can delete this thread :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
If you consider that iOS 7 will be released in Sept. there is only 3 months left in the year. Then there is the question of what new things iOS 7 will bring to the table in terms of the ability to JB it. Then there is the iPhone 5s hardware too so it's not a bad guess that the iOS 7 JB wont be out right away. Look at the JB (can't remember which one) but just recently it took almost a year. You just gotta sit back and wait on the JB afficianados to do their thing.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't matter to me. I'm done jailbreaking. No need anymore.

I can relate to this. I had to restore my jailbroken iPhone 5 a few months ago because of an issue that I couldn't resolve. A few months later I am still liking my iPhone 5 the same as I did when it was jailbroken. I think with some of the nice features that iOS 7 has to offer, being JB will be a thing of the past for me....

hdtracy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
True - Apple has definitely stepped up into the gap lately, most of the features I jailbroke for are now part of the iOS anyhow.
Only thing I will always miss is the ability to theme the phone... I have such a short attention span for things like themes, and like to change them often. But with all the changes to the UI in iOS 7, I'm pretty sure I'll be entertained for a while to come!

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I need my wifi hotspot and that's the only thing I need jb for. Either that or another brand of phone with a bigger screen like a Note that I can see the screen better and maybe I wouldn't need a laptop. I can login to website on the iPhone but man it's hard to move around and see the entire page when I need to

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
iOS 6 jailbreak took about 4 months from release, they might have more tricks up their sleeves that they're saving for iOS 7 (hence why no 6.1.3 jailbreak.) So it could be late 2013 but I doubt it.

prodigus83

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
for the people that have iphone 4s running on 6.1.3 will the have to wait for the i0s 7 is out before they can jb or will they be another jb out for 6.1.3 thanks

hdtracy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
for the people that have iphone 4s running on 6.1.3 will the have to wait for the i0s 7 is out before they can jb or will they be another jb out for 6.1.3 thanks

There won't be a 6.1.3/6.1.4 jailbreak beyond what they've got now (I think you can do a tethered jailbreak on 6.1.3 on an iPhone 4, but that's about it)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR