So I heard you're the best!
Hello I was told by a friend that this site is the best for all apple information. I have been trying to jailbreak my ipad 6.1.3 for several days now " I know sounds ridiculous", but nothing seems to work. After doing some research I have seen different answer to weather or not the ipad 6.1.3 can be jailbroken, and or downgraded and then jailbroken.I also have a iphone 4 which a friend jailbroken for me when they first came out, but I am scared to update it from its original 4.0.1. As I dont want to be in the same situation as the ipad. Thank you guys for your time and any insight is greatly appreciated.
- 08-09-2013, 12:17 PM #2
re: So I heard you're the best!
Thread moved to the Jailbreak section for better exposure.
If your iPad had been jailbroken before and you managed to save your SHSH blobs you can follow the steps here in post #2: Jailbreak FAQ: common questions & answers (read before posting!)
Last edited by Irish Rose; 08-09-2013 at 12:31 PM.
- 08-09-2013, 09:04 PM #3
Re: So I heard you're the best!
As far as the iphone, you have better odds. Download redsn0w and choose extras, shsh blobs, query cydia. See which versions are listed. You can download IPSWs for up to 6.0.x to run a manual upgrade in redsn0w and jailbreak those versions.
- 08-09-2013, 09:34 PM #4
- 08-11-2013, 04:38 PM #5
- 08-11-2013, 05:40 PM #6
- By SeanHRCC in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 09:50 PM
- By Nikita Gaydukov in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 12:55 PM
- By Aiden Davis in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 09:52 AM
- By Kyle Strauss in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2013, 12:02 PM
- By tfoutz in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:47 PM