- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Need Help Updating ios 4.3.3 to 5.1.1
I have a jailbroken ipad 2 wifi only running on ios 4.3.3. I want to update it to a more recent firmware because some apps aren't supporting this ios now. I have the shsh blobs for 5.1.1,6.0.1, and 6.1.2. Can I update to any firmware that is jailbreakable? ANy help would be appreciated.
- 08-08-2013, 12:31 PM #2
- 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM #3
Re: Need Help Updating ios 4.3.3 to 5.1.1
If I remember correctly, the ipad2 has the A5 chip. I don't remember there being a way to upgrade from 4.x to either 5.x or 6.x using SHSH blobs. There was some lateral changes between 5.x versions, but you'd have needed to have multiple sets of 5.x blobs.
- By fightcrazy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 12Last Post: 11-09-2013, 11:51 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:12 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2013, 06:09 PM
- By miami6rings in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2013, 03:30 AM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:24 PM