- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 4 jailbreak problems
hi ive got an iphone 4 on 6.1.3 its semi untethered and on vodaphone. i dont want the jailbreak no more because it doesnt let me on games. i removed the jailbreak and restored it using itunes to 6.1.3 and then it said no service . i tried multiple sims but still said no service . what shall i do.
- 08-08-2013, 07:58 AM #2
Re: iphone 4 jailbreak problems
Sounds like something went wrong with the update. "No service" has nothing to do with Apple but with your phone carrier. I'd put the phone in DFU mode and wipe it completely then reinstall. If that doesn't work, call Vodaphone and see if they can help.
- 08-09-2013, 05:26 PM #3
- By heated lime in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:42 AM
- By Tony47nv in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 09:06 AM
- By heated lime in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 06:35 PM
- By Cait Collins in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:18 PM
- By lfeuln in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2013, 11:48 AM