- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
How DO I Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G running ios 5.1.1?
So I NEED to Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G ios 5.1.1 The risen I'm doing this is because I'm selling it.
Yes I've tried restoring it and updating it but all it does is Give me this error code every time!! Error code: 3194 <<So I went and tried to do the more info thing and the thing doesn't make any seance?!?!
Then I tried to Updated it from the iPod it self and I had to plug it into the computer since it shows a Picture of me plugging it into itunes so i did and when i click restore it does the same theng and now its stuck at the Plug into itunes thing. Will it eventually turn off and turn on normally?
- 08-07-2013, 07:51 AM #2
re: How DO I Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G running ios 5.1.1?
- By CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 15Last Post: 03-21-2014, 03:35 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 312Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:16 AM
- By Ahmed77275 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 12:21 PM
- By felipe_b in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2013, 08:07 AM
- By zma15 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:29 PM