How DO I Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G running ios 5.1.1?

TorchedU2

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
So I NEED to Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G ios 5.1.1 The risen I'm doing this is because I'm selling it.
Yes I've tried restoring it and updating it but all it does is Give me this error code every time!! Error code: 3194 <<So I went and tried to do the more info thing and the thing doesn't make any seance?!?!
Then I tried to Updated it from the iPod it self and I had to plug it into the computer since it shows a Picture of me plugging it into itunes so i did and when i click restore it does the same theng and now its stuck at the Plug into itunes thing. Will it eventually turn off and turn on normally?

Please HELP!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
So I NEED to Un-jailbreak my IPod Touch 4G ios 5.1.1 The risen I'm doing this is because I'm selling it.
Yes I've tried restoring it and updating it but all it does is Give me this error code every time!! Error code: 3194 <<So I went and tried to do the more info thing and the thing doesn't make any seance?!?!
Then I tried to Updated it from the iPod it self and I had to plug it into the computer since it shows a Picture of me plugging it into itunes so i did and when i click restore it does the same theng and now its stuck at the Plug into itunes thing. Will it eventually turn off and turn on normally?

Please HELP!!

Try a different computer that hasn't had a jailbroken device attached to it. It sounds like the hosts file on the computer you're using has been changed, which some jailbreak programs can do. (Or you can just google "fix jailbreak hosts file" and you'll probably find an answer.) For instance, TinyUmbrella has a setting that turns off iTunes ability to okay updates with Apple--if you've ever used that program you might need to open it up and set that back to normal.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner