Serious problem with iphone- can someone help please :(
Hi guys, I've been trying for 7 hours solid to find a solution to my problem but nothing is working, so I was wondering if anyone has any direct advice, which would be so so welcome!
Basically, I jailbroke my iphone 4S with evasi0ns 6.0/6.1 patch two days ago whilst on holiday just to get some updates as a user and to get games like gameboy roms to pass the time on trains. However this morning I came back from holiday and as I was installing a theme, my iphone got stuck on the apple logo and has remained a dimly lit apple logo (I was ironically installing a theme for the boot up logo). Usually there are solutions to this but i'm in a particularly tricky situation, so i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
Here is where things get difficult and standard stuff doesn't work:
1) i don't want to reset or use recovery/DFU as i have a lot of pictures on there I don't want to lose as i haven't backed them up yet since i just came back. Im not fussed about losing the jailbreak as I know i can get it back if i have to go to 6.1.3, i just really don't want to lose any of my pictures or contacts on my phone and don't have access to any back ups.
2) the holding the volume thing to get into safe mode doesn't work for some reason, it just goes bright logo and then dimly lit again and stays like that
3) I don't think i have SSH as its only a recent jailbreak and I hadn't gotten round to installing it, and ifunbox doesn't appear to be working (although I don't know how to use it at all)
those are all fairly standard, but heres where i get particularly stuck:
1) I don't have access to my own laptop currently as I cant get access to my house for over a week and i really need a phone in the next day or two- I only have my gfs laptop which has had my phone plugged in before and my friends laptop
2) I tried letting it run out of battery and then turning it back on, but now the other itunes wont read it because it is apparantely locked and I cannot unlock it because I can't get access to my iphone.
So overall I'm lost and have absolutely no clue what I can do to fix it If anyone has anything they think that could get my phone working soon again without me having to lose everything, that would be amazing!
Thank you so much to everyone who tries to help me out here,