- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Help!iPhone 5 error code 3192!
My iPhone 5 is running on 6.1 and is currently jailbroken with evasion.
Recently I got my phone taken away and in the blind rage I went on iCloud and selected the "erase everything" in other words "restore"
It's been on the loading circle for two days.
I hold the power and the sleep button for ten seconds and it forces the phone off and I am able to use it for about 10 seconds then it starts the restore again.
I tried putting it into DFU mode and restoring it through iTunes and right after it says extracting software it gives an error code "3192"
I have already downloaded Tiny Umbrella and in checked that one cydia thing.
!!ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!
- 07-21-2013, 05:42 PM #2
- 07-22-2013, 12:05 PM #3
- By iMassguy in forum iPhone 5Replies: 45Last Post: 07-27-2013, 01:24 PM
- By shrinivas patankar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2013, 11:49 AM
- By gameson in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2013, 11:52 PM
- By akin7 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:06 PM
- By tmichael854 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 01:37 PM