Disabling apps being closed fully
This may sound really weird but I was wondering whether there is any way I can enable apps to automatically start whenever the phone resprings/reboots and also making it so that it can never be closed (i.e in multitasking, it'll still perform the motion but it'll just re-appear again).
The reason I want this is so I can make as much use of the MessageBox tweak for Facebook. I use it quite alot and always seem to close it down without thinking!
I hope someone understands what I'm talking about and can help!
Thanks in advance.
- 07-16-2013, 07:26 PM #2
- By lawls in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2013, 09:52 AM
- By jessicapp in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2013, 08:09 AM
- By justinwjones in forum iOS 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2013, 07:03 PM
- By ROSES5682 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 04:45 PM
- By jwalker007 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:31 AM