Results 1 to 3 of 3
- iMore Intermediate
- 179 Posts
Anyway to erase my log in information with Cydia? want to sell my jailbroken device
im selling my jailbroken Iphone4s and my jailbroken Mini and i want to keep them jailbroken for the sale. i used semi-restore which worked great but when you click on cydia, manage accounts my picture and email information is still there..and my purchased apps are still able to be downloaded.
is there anyway to get rid of that information so the buyer wont have any of it without loosing my jailbreak?
- 07-16-2013, 08:13 PM #2
- 1,909 Posts
- iOS Version
Re: Anyway to erase my log in information with Cydia? want to sell my jailbroken device
The thing is, I always have to log into my account in Cydia; my credentials are never saved. Thus, I have no clue what to tell you here. Sorry.
- 07-17-2013, 12:07 AM #3
- By Anthonyiamador in forum iOS 7Replies: 146Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:16 AM
- By Ed7789 in forum iPad 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:59 PM
- By charlie fox in forum IntroductionsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-19-2013, 11:39 AM
- By evielake in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2013, 08:52 AM
- By zackawee27 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2013, 06:07 AM