- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
iphone 4 update
just a quick one guys, i'm running a iphone4 its on 5.0.1 and firmware 4.11.08..it is jailbroken and runs great... if I update phone to 6.1.2 and then jailbreak again do I have to re-install all my apps that I installed through cydia or do they stay on my phone after updating .
- 07-15-2013, 10:13 AM #2
Re: iphone 4 update
1st off, welcome to iMore!!! All paid apps from Cydia will be available once you sign in again to ur Cydia acct. They are not automatically loaded back to ur phone after an update. Same thing as apps you've purchased thru iTunes, you don't have to pay for them again but you have to re-download them to the phone.
Be sure to introduce yourself here http://forums.imore.com/introductions/
- By bishop793 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:38 PM
- By mfm77 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2013, 09:52 PM
- By ep1 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 27Last Post: 07-20-2013, 04:26 PM
- By mixolydian12 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 03:46 PM
- By APPLESIKE in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 03:06 PM