Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Default iPhone 5 notifications not working

Hi. So I was using my iPhone 5 and no notifications would pop up on my phone. The messaging app badge icon for example would show I have three unread messages however when I slide down the notification center, it says no new notifications. If I try to go to Settings > Notifications, all it does is keep loading and the app list never pops up.

Any ideas how to fix? I've tried rebooting and hard resetting but no luck. My last resort would be to restore but I don't want to lose my jailbreak. Any advice and/or tips would be appreciated. Thanks!

Default Re: iPhone 5 notifications not working

Try going into safe mode (either through activator, SBSettings, or holding the volume up button while rebooting). Do you still have the spinning wheel of death?
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iPhone Nanite

In safe mode I do not have the spinning wheel of death. If I try to turn an app on in notification center though, it automatically toggles itself back off

Then you have a tweak causing a conflict more than likely. How long ago did this start? Did you update or install anything recently?

You can use sbsettings to temporarily disable certain tweaks until you fix it. If you do this, you must turn them back on before uninstalling the tweak.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iPhone Nanite

thanks for the help...turns out Auto App updated had a notification center bug but all has been fixed now

I am glad you got it all worked out.
    iMore Nanite

Hi yall i just have a problem my notifications were working and out of no where they just stopped one day .. i dont get ANY NOTIFICATIONS and it is really bothering me . ive tried resetting my settings because i didnt want to lose my stuff on my ipod . I just updated my ipod 5 hopping that would fix it .. NO FIX!! PLEASEEE HELPP
    iMore Genius

Are you jailbroken? Did you turn off notifications? Do you have Do not disturb accidentally turned in?