6.1.2 Preferences.app

marvinss

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Is there anyone here that is running 6.1.2 on iPhone 5 Sprint CDMA? I am in need of a copy of the preferences.app. I deleted mine by mistake:crying:. I hope someone here can help. If so it is located in /var/stash/applications. Thanks in advance

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there anyone here that is running 6.1.2 on iPhone 5 Sprint CDMA? I am in need of a copy of the preferences.app. I deleted mine by mistake:crying:. I hope someone here can help. If so it is located in /var/stash/applications. Thanks in advance

I would assume you are talking about a jailbroken iPhone and a jailbreak app? Please post jailbreak discussions in the jailbreak section of the website from now on. Thanks.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I would assume you are talking about a jailbroken iPhone and a jailbreak app? Please post jailbreak discussions in the jailbreak section of the website from now on. Thanks.

Isn't preferences part of the basic iOS? If it were a jailbreak app, he could easily download it again from Cydia.

If it's part of the stock iOS, it's copyrighted by Apple. That means we can't send it here =/

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Isn't preferences part of the basic iOS? If it were a jailbreak app, he could easily download it again from Cydia.

If it's part of the stock iOS, it's copyrighted by Apple. That means we can't send it here =/

There is no app called preferences. And to delete a stock app, you would have to be jailbroken and have tweaks installed. I believe he may be talking about the Settings.app, but that still can't be deleted without a jailbreak.

marvinss

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
It's called Preferences.app. It's located in /var/stash/Applications. And yes I am jailbroken and running 6.1.2 iphone 5, Sprint. If anyone here is jail broken. I'm asking them to navigate to /var/stash/Applications and copy the Preferences.app and upload it here. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Just wanted to reply.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
It's called Preferences.app. It's located in /var/stash/Applications. And yes I am jailbroken and running 6.1.2 iphone 5, Sprint. If anyone here is jail broken. I'm asking them to navigate to /var/stash/Applications and copy the Preferences.app and upload it here. Sorry for posting in the wrong area. Just wanted to reply.

That is the settings.app, which makes it copyrighted material and we cannot upload this for you. Sorry.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711