iPhone stuck at Apple logo after jailbreaking, home button doesn't work

APPLESIKE

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Hello everybody, i wanted to ask if anybody knows what to do when an iphone is stuck at the apple logo, and the home button doesn't work?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
What phone and what firmware? If it's a tethered jailbreak, which it may be, you're stuck unless you get that home button fixed.

... Well actually you can't reboot either so you're rather stuck, unless you can get the button to work.

APPLESIKE

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for the reply, its an untethered jailbreak. and odered a new flex cable for the home button. Now i have to wait for 2 weeks !

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
That is unfortunate. Hopefully everything will install correctly. What you can try is letting the battery die completely (IE don't charge it until you fix it), and then let it charge overnight. That has been known to knock devices out of a bootloop.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried restoring it with itunes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please refrain from giving advice in the jailbreak section. What you just suggested is the last resort, not the first. Restoring would bring the OP to either 6.1.3 or 6.1.4. Neither of those are jailbreakable.

domini99

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Hey! Try this trick: it seems weird but sometimes it works:

Plug your usb cable in your iPhone, slightly push it down, not too hard, now press the home button one time, it can recover the home button somehow, it did too for me.

Now try the dfu trigger combination, good luck ;) :thumbup:

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77