Guys Need Help! Reset settings

Daanqer

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello people!

So now, the problem is that I resetted my settings only Settings and yeah my springboard is crashed for no reason. I downloaded CrashReporter on my Iphone and I uninstalled dreamboard and more applications which gives error or effecting the crash. So it is giving error for no reason. I installed themes and resetted my settings I think that's the problem but I deleted dreamboard.

I also upgraded everything. I just can't exit safe mode. I need help guys, I'm on 6.1.

How can I exit safe mode without formatting something?

Also I use iphone 5 and resetted my iphone cause my volume down button wasnt working -_-

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
In Cydia, remove all the installed packages you put on the phone. Then reboot the phone and see if you are better. If you are you can start installing things one at a time.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
In Cydia, remove all the installed packages you put on the phone. Then reboot the phone and see if you are better. If you are you can start installing things one at a time.

Wouldn't it make more sense to go in the reverse of that order? Start deleting things one by one and see which one being removed no longer forces the safe boot? His broken English makes it sound like the software wasn't a new install. Removing everything and re-installing means there is potential of a delay before they experience a similar result. By that point, it would be back to square one to find which was the problem. Conversely, removing one at a time leaves no doubt.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR