iOS 7 Jailbreak Already Occurred? I Think Not...
Multiple blogs are claiming that iOS 7 jailbreak has already been achieved. All of the sites refer to a Twitter post from the developer of Activator showing his app running on iOS 7.
Can't anyone with a developer account install an app called "Activator" on iOS 7? Just because a jailbreak app is installed doesn't mean you have jailbreak if you're the developer of the app, right?
- 07-02-2013, 10:11 AM #2
Re: iOS 7 Jailbreak Already Occurred? I Think Not...
The poster of the tweet is well regarded in the jailbreak community... and is getting more than his share of heat on it... of course the jailbreak devs won't want to confirm or deny if what he's saying is true or not to protect the exploits/vulnerabilities used in jailbreaks. Time will tell. Caveat emptor.
Last edited by kch50428; 07-02-2013 at 10:37 AM.
- 07-02-2013, 10:36 AM #3
- By kjsebbe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 07-08-2013, 07:04 PM
- By Cassie91 in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2013, 09:11 PM
- By Mohammad Ali8 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 01:45 PM
- By Haxor Craxor in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 06:03 AM
- By JezPX73 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2013, 11:14 AM