Is there an untethered JB for iPhone 4 on 6.1.3 that isnt fake?

pegasusl

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi All

I'm new to JailBreaking but have been really disappointed with what I've seen of the up and coming iOS7 so far. I much prefer the look and behavior of iOS6 and am on a non JB iPhone 4 running iOS6.1.3.

I would however LOVE to have a today function in my lock screen, and for this alone think it's worth investigating JB. I do reboot quite a lot though so would really be looking for an untethered jailbreak. I've found a couple but when checking out reviews have found plenty saying that they are fake and scams.

Does anyone know of a working untethered JB for 6.1.3 or am I stuck as it is if I dont want to go for iOS7..?

Thanks in advance

Chris :)

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi All

I'm new to JailBreaking but have been really disappointed with what I've seen of the up and coming iOS7 so far. I much prefer the look and behavior of iOS6 and am on a non JB iPhone 4 running iOS6.1.3.

I would however LOVE to have a today function in my lock screen, and for this alone think it's worth investigating JB. I do reboot quite a lot though so would really be looking for an untethered jailbreak. I've found a couple but when checking out reviews have found plenty saying that they are fake and scams.

Does anyone know of a working untethered JB for 6.1.3 or am I stuck as it is if I dont want to go for iOS7..?

Thanks in advance

Chris :)

U can u evasi0n to jailbreak ur i4 but it will be semi-untethered. Better than nothing

pegasusl

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Thanks rdiddy

I've not done a JB before... wasn't really clear on what a "semi-untethered JB" means.

Is there an explaination anywhere and a how to guide?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks rdiddy

I've not done a JB before... wasn't really clear on what a "semi-untethered JB" means.

Is there an explaination anywhere and a how to guide?

Here u go:
Semi-UnTethered Jailbreak: A Semi-UnTethered Jailbreak means that you still have a Tethered Jailbreak but if you loose power or your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad crashes it will re-boot into a semi-functioning state where you can use apps such as Phone/SMS. To put your iDevice back into a functioning and Jailbroken state you will need to plug your iDevice back into your computer and re-run the jailbreaking tool you originally used to jailbreak your iDevice.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner