iPhone 3GS displays "no service" after upgrading to 6.1.3

punshukwangdu

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi ..I was using iPhone 3GS..I upgraded iOS 4.1 to 6.1.3........and It was showing No Service..

When I ran redsn0w s/w..it worked..But problem is whenever my phone got switched off due to battery down or no signals or restart mobile..then my phone will be showed as No Service..

Pls suggest me if any software available to avoid No Service on my phone permanently.

Kindly reply to my query..Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: iPhone 3GS displays "no service" after upgrading to 6.1.3

I will *assume* your device is jailbroken and move this thread to the jailbreak section.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Looks like u have a tethered jailbreak which means every time ur phone is turned off or battery dies, u have to run redsn0w again to get it back on.

Haxor Craxor

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
i also updated my phone to 6.1.3 but after this my iphone 3gs is not picking signals..it shows no service..can you please tell me how did you get your signals back??

Nadine Velasco

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Good day sir. May i ask you to teach me how to use the redsnow? I really want to learn how to get my phone back after the battery died. I am using version 6.1.3 like what you are using. Thank you sir. I hope to hear from you. God bless :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like while updating it updated the baseband or something possibly causing it to not get signal .. Or as stated it is a tethered jb and need to boot tethered for the unlock to work

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi...
You have to done the factory unlock to clear the issue. Pl contact Apple Support Team...

If you're going to bump old threads, at least do so with accurate information. Apples support team won't help you get your phone to play nice with a jailbreak.

Godsadvoc8

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey Nadine,

How nice to see people who are still polite in their manner, which tells me you are honorable, so if you find the answer to your question as I am sure you will.
I would be most grateful if you could share your solution with me.

Thank you and god bless.
GA

Godsadvoc8

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey Diddy,

How would I run redsn0w, (idiots guide) would I need to do it via the charger to my phone or could I do it via the handset.

Many thanks.
GA

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner