Restore question regarding jailbreak preservation
I'm currently running 6.1 and notice that 'Other' is taking up 14GB of space. I cannot fathom what this entails. I've deleted all texts so those are not adding to it. I have read that once doing a restore and backing up to a previous saved backup, that the space being used for 'Other' frees up.
I have never restored while jail broken before. Will this require that I update to the newest iOS version? I do not want to lose my JB over this. Thank you all
- 06-27-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 06-27-2013, 08:55 PM #4
- 06-29-2013, 04:05 PM #5
Re: Restore question regarding jailbreak preservation
You can try using iCleaner. The first time I ran it on my ipod touch that was jailbroken for about a year, it freed up 9 GB of data for me. Ive used it on my phone and freed up about 2 GB, but it wasnt used as long as my ipod touch.
- By Zikora in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:37 PM
- By kataran in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:40 AM
- By Shmoham in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2013, 11:58 PM
- By Par_T in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2013, 01:35 PM
- By Zikora in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:01 AM