Problems after SemiRestore

samthelegoman1

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I recently decided to try the new tweak on Cydia which somehow restores your phone but keeps it jailbroken. It worked, but most of the tweaks/themes I downloaded previously don't work at all. Activator keeps saying its disabled and will not work regardless of the times I restart it. No themes on Winterboard, wether checked off or not, work at all. Icons for Pandora Downloader and Grooveshark Enhancer are there but don't do anything. Is there any way I can fix this dilemma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing the same issue as samthelegoman1 after using semirestore. I was experiencing an issue with the ios text program, when any text messages are required received, once I entered the actual message the message disappeared, never to he seen again. I am uncertain if the issue was affecting imessaging. I have very little knowledge of the inner workings of ios, never having been a fan fiction Mac/Apple do to their strict proprietary policies. The farthest I have delved into my iPhone 4S, is to jail break it and add apps from Cydia, so please be patient with me, I am by no means a guru but I would very much appreciate knowledgeable assistance getting this resolved without having to update and loose the jailbreak.
Genuine thanks for sharing your valuable time and knowledge! 8>|

free_refil

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I too am experiencing this issue. Was on 6.1.2 AT&T 4S. Had tons of tweaks in Cydia. Used semi-restore, and it hung up at the last step, but the phone was on the setup screen, so i followed through and then restored from my backup. Started re-installing tweaks in Cydia, and none of them work. It's almost like a permissions issue or something... Even BiteSMS can't read my text message files, it appears as though there are no text messages. The tweaks I install don't show up in settings or work. Very strange.. Will post back if I find a solution. Really don't want to lose my JB!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR