- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Question about iPhone Jailbreaking
I have jailbroken my iPhone with evasi0n and I am wondering if it allows any sim to function in the phone (temporary unlock until un-jailbroken) or do I have to go for an official carrier unlock to allow any sim?
Researched a little and apparently older versions of jailbreaking software allowed sim unlocks but newer versions do not.
- 06-19-2013, 08:15 AM #2
- 06-19-2013, 09:33 AM #4
- 06-19-2013, 10:20 AM #5
- By sebroberts in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:20 AM
- By b1715204 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2009, 07:25 AM
- By Drethstoff in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-01-2009, 01:51 PM
- By AlexBlom in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2009, 08:40 AM
- By stumbolicious in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-08-2009, 03:48 PM