- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Upgrade to iOS 6.1.2 and keep jailbreak????
Hey guys! I'm on an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 for quite a while now, and I recently bought an HDMI adapter to stream videos to my TV, but it won't let me saying it needs to get upgraded.
Since ios7 is out now too, I thought it's a bit old, so here's what I wanna do:
- I wanna go from my jailbroken iOs 5.0.1 to iOs 6.1.2 and jailbreak that since there's an evasion jailbreak only up to that version
Is there ANY way possible of doing this without messing up my phone????
- 06-13-2013, 07:40 AM #2
- 06-13-2013, 07:40 AM #3
- 06-13-2013, 11:43 AM #4
- 06-14-2013, 01:15 AM #5
- 06-22-2013, 01:08 PM #7
Re: Upgrade to iOS 6.1.2 and keep jailbreak????
They are specific to your device. Without them you can only go to 6.1.3. Sorry.
iMore Forum Moderator
iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini AT&T ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.4 ✲ Apple TV 2nd Gen ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3
@laelipoo on Twitter and App.net ✲ Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk!
- By Hassan_Morshed in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-12-2013, 12:49 PM
- By iamPAULTOT in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-03-2012, 05:37 AM
- By chimilitant in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
- By Rudolphe in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2010, 01:41 PM
- By lucasite in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:39 PM