- iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
Reinstall Cydia on Jaikbroken iPhone 4
Suddenly Cydia keeps crashing on my iphone 4 jailbroken on 6.1.2. It keeps trying to load packages and says I exceed package limit for apt which is weird because I don't have that many tweaks and nothing had been added when I started getting this problem.
Any assistance from the community gratefully accepted.
- 06-12-2013, 11:49 PM #2
- 06-13-2013, 05:06 AM #4
Re: Reinstall Cydia on Jaikbroken iPhone 4
Im not too familiar with ilex rat, but from what Ive heard about it, it allows you to "restore" your phone to a newly restored and jailbroken state. It should wipe your phone and hopefully erase any cydia conflict is causing your issue. Do an icloud backup first and your phone data will be saved.
- By yungboi in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-10-2013, 03:29 PM
- By frozinwater in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2012, 05:00 PM
- By caspoo in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2011, 05:39 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
- By copernicus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 21Last Post: 01-22-2007, 11:12 AM