- 06-12-2013, 09:52 PM #2
Re: iphone 4 jailbreak from 4.3.2 to 5.1.1
I don't think you understand what a jailbreak is.
A jailbreak "breaks" some of Apple's security features in iOS. You can only jailbreak the iOS you currently have installed. If you had the SHSH blobs for 5.1.1, you could use them from a stock phone on any iOS to get to 5.1.1. Based on your post, I'll bet anything you don't have them. As such, you cannot pull off such a task.
- By galactus in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-24-2013, 10:14 PM
- By FredZ in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 09-26-2010, 01:19 PM
- By eshiva in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-13-2009, 08:10 AM
- By ShoTime in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-18-2009, 06:29 PM
- By kunalashar in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-02-2009, 09:39 PM