iOS7 vs JB6.1
Now that iOS7 has been revealed, would you keep your JB iOS6 and upgrade to stock 7 (assuming it cant be JB yet)?
With all the added features that were previously only available to JB devices now included, i am wondering if there is any compelling reason to lose the JB.
Personally i do not need full access and control over my iphone (ie. system files, etc.), but i know i will be missing a lot of useful tweaks that i use every single day such as Activator & Last App.
How will i live without you ohhhh…
What are your thoughts?
Thanks for sharing!
- 06-11-2013, 02:45 AM #2
- 06-11-2013, 03:29 AM #3
- 06-11-2013, 05:44 AM #4
- 06-11-2013, 07:20 AM #5
- 06-11-2013, 01:02 PM #6
- 06-11-2013, 01:15 PM #7
Re: iOS7 vs JB6.1
Its nice they added the ability to toggle services such as wifi and bluetooth on and off easier. Also being able to close running apps quicker is nice. Its still faster on a jailbroken device with kill background and activator switches or sbsettings.
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2007, 08:40 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 02-06-2007, 03:03 PM
- By copernicus in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:30 PM
- By newtonjack in forum iPhone 4Replies: 23Last Post: 01-17-2007, 06:53 AM
- By ktm97 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 18Last Post: 01-12-2007, 12:14 PM