Downgrade to 6.1?

iRy757

May 14, 2012
Visit site
So I was having some serious issues with my jailbreak on 6.1, for some reason it kept entering safe mode when I would launch music, end a phone call, or at other random times. So I figured I would start from scratch and I restored my iPhone. I tried to turn the WiFi off on my Mac before restoring but it wouldn't work without being connected to the Internet, so it restored and upgraded me to iOS 6.1.4 or whatever. Anyways, first thing I did when the jailbreak dropped for iOS 6.1 was save my shsh blobs with TinyUmbrella. So I do have the shsh files. I also got the iPhone 5 CDMA iOS 6.1 firmware and switched the .zip into .ipsw, fine and dandy. So I run the servers on TU, launch iTunes and shift click restore, then click on my 6.1 firmware. Doesn't work. I then see that maybe I've got to stitch the blobs with the firmware, so I download redsn0w but the 6.1 .ipsw isn't supported to stitch. So... I don't know what to do. I hope I'm not playing the waiting game for a Jailbreak again, as I was assured saving the shsh blobs would relieve me of this inconvenience. Thanks for help in advanced!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner