Can't reset iPhone

Tahir Malik 1990

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I tried jailbreaking my iphone 4 and it installed cydia into it.but when I tried opening it, it just wont...now I cant even reset my phone or even update it. Whenever I try to do so it gived me an error. My iphone is almost useless now as most of the app e.g facebook, mail, youtube dont even open. Can anyone help me out on this im really confused what to do now?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: helppp!!!my iphone 4 is acting silly

I tried jailbreaking my iphone 4 and it installed cydia into it.but when I tried opening it, it just wont...now I cant even reset my phone or even update it. Whenever I try to do so it gived me an error. My iphone is almost useless now as most of the app e.g facebook, mail, youtube dont even open. Can anyone help me out on this im really confused what to do now?

Let’s start with the error message... what is the exact wording of the message? What steps did you do to get where you are? With the details we should be able to help... without them, we’re just whistling in the dark.

Tahir Malik 1990

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site

ok
When I try to update it, it gives me an error saying: SOFTWARW UPDATE FAILED : An error occurred downloading iOS 6.1.3.
And when I try to reset it, the screen goes black and the loading circle dot sign appears forever until I turn it off. :(

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

ok
When I try to update it, it gives me an error saying: SOFTWARW UPDATE FAILED : An error occurred downloading iOS 6.1.3.
And when I try to reset it, the screen goes black and the loading circle dot sign appears forever until I turn it off. :(

Are you trying to update OTA or thru iTunes?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Try the troubleshooting tips contained via the link below.

http://forums.imore.com/jailbreakin...mes-mods/246984-jailbroken-fix-all-guide.html

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Are you trying to update OTA or thru iTunes?

It's definitely the OTA. Based on what he said, that's how you'd expect to see the phone act when pushing the reset.

It also explains why he's having such issues with the rest of the phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro