installing apps on iphone 4s (6.1.2)

tt33333

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I just jailbroke my iphone using envis0n and when ever I install apps not all apps show up on the phone. I don't have wifi or data plan on my phone, so i'm installing apps using iSpirit.

I can see the app installed in "installed packages" list but still can't see the app on my phone. one app i'm trying to install is SAM to unlock my iphone.

any help is really appreciated.

thanks.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm curious, how/why do you even use an iPhone without wifi or data? What apps do you use that never require a connection? And why can't you just install them from iTunes on your computer over USB?

tt33333

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
my wifi is grayed out and MAC address shows us as N/A. from what i understand its a hardware issue. but when i use some other app my MAC address shows up as valid address. Also, i was able to use wifi when my phone was on activation screen and was trying to activate using wifi. it took couple of tries but worked fine.

But ever since i activated, i can't use wifi. i've tried hard and soft rest. but nothing works.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If you're able to transfer from your computer to the phone, you should be able to transfer from iTunes to your phone. The connection via USB is the same connection.

Plug into your computer, open iTunes, and transfer that way. You need neither wifi nor cell to perform this task. If you're not able to use this method, you're trying to install apps that iTunes won't install because you didn't pay for them. In that case, your concern won't be addressed here.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73