- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Updated, now iphone wont activate!!
My friend has 2 old 3g's (i think they are both 3gs) but the guy he is selling them too asked if they could be resored without the jailbeak on them.
As he doesnt have a pc I offered to restore them for him. After plugging them in, updating them and restoring them neither of them will get past the activation stage.
It comes up on itunes as '
We are unable to continue with your activation at this time.
Please try again later, or contact customer care.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-07-2013, 07:57 AM #2
- 06-07-2013, 12:08 PM #3
- By kimjonathanh in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-11-2013, 05:14 AM
- By splodger15 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:20 AM
- By francoo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-29-2009, 03:16 PM
- By Basden05 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2009, 07:54 AM
- By xintelinsanex in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 21Last Post: 06-17-2008, 09:11 AM