Crashing, crashing... Everywhere!!!!!!

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
So my boot logo was stuck right? *Fix'd*.. But now I tried to open Cydia to delete some apps to make sure this doesn't happen anymore, but Cydia keeps crashing every time I click it! Same with all my other Jailbroken apps! Safari and Email don't work either.. PLEASE HELP! I DON'T WANT TO RESTORE!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay so. Try booting into safe mode. If you have SbSettings installed, this is under the "power" function. Otherwise turn off your iPod, then hold the volume up button while turning the device back on. Don't let go of the volume up button until you see the lockscreen. It should say "safe mode" across the top where the time normally is. Is Cydia still crashing?

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Okay so. Try booting into safe mode. If you have SbSettings installed, this is under the "power" function. Otherwise turn off your iPod, then hold the volume up button while turning the device back on. Don't let go of the volume up button until you see the lockscreen. It should say "safe mode" across the top where the time normally is. Is Cydia still crashing?
No... It doesn't say "Safe mode" it says the normal time.. Cydia is working, the internet is working... Everything's working.... THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! But I'm still deleting the things. Thanks so much, Laelipoo. :)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes, a simple respring or reboot will bring you back out. Now, if Cydia is crashing again, or anything else for that matter, that means you still have something installed that isn't working right.

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, Barrel wasn't working so something was wrong, I went on Activator to enable a respring gesture but Activator was disabled because of Mobile Substrate not working, so I'm like "Wtf?" but then I knew I had to re-install Mobile Substrate, now everything's functioning properly. :) Thanks, Laelipoo. :))

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711