iPhone 4s stuck in reboot loop after installing tweak
I went to install 2 tweaks over the past 2 days. I installed Arsenal Boot logo and MiniPlayer 2.3. When I installed MiniPlayer 2.3 and resprung the phone got stuck so I did a hard reset like I had in the past but now its just stuck in a boot loop. I am presuming it was the Arsenal Boot Logo that is giving me problems since I hadn't restarted my phone since I downloaded it and I doubt MiniPlayer did it as it seems to be a pretty good tweak. So any ideas how to fix this without restoring and losing my JB?
- 06-04-2013, 08:43 PM #2
- By CameraTester in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:16 AM
- By jnew619 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2013, 02:50 PM
- By Crazykilla in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2013, 06:05 AM
- By netster in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:17 PM
- By jmat06 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-14-2010, 10:10 AM