Please Help Me with my iPod.

Citra Audrie

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
first, i don't speak english well.
i want to ask something.
i've jailbroke my ipod 5 iOS 6.1 . then i installed "categories" from cydia, and then i want iNav theme for my iPod. when i organized the "categories" . i'm add "games" and "app" folder. and then i put games to "games" folder . app to "app" folder . and then springboard was crashed so my ipod running on safe mode. when i exit safe mode, my home screen layout is empty!!! there's nothing left except photo, cydia, sbsetting, mail, video, safari

my question is
1. how can i make my ipod back from "empty" home screen layout?
2. how can i fix the "springboard crashed" at my ipod?

for question number 2 i have seen the forum talking bout that. but i really need the simple one.
please reply asap or e-mail me: [redacted]
i can't take it anymore if i must respring my device again again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe in your best interest if you went to the JB forum to get the answers you would do better there and have many more people familiar with your problem able to assist you.

I will ask a Moderator to move this to the JB section for you.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
first, i don't speak english well.
i want to ask something.
i've jailbroke my ipod 5 iOS 6.1 . then i installed "categories" from cydia, and then i want iNav theme for my iPod. when i organized the "categories" . i'm add "games" and "app" folder. and then i put games to "games" folder . app to "app" folder . and then springboard was crashed so my ipod running on safe mode. when i exit safe mode, my home screen layout is empty!!! there's nothing left except photo, cydia, sbsetting, mail, video, safari

my question is
1. how can i make my ipod back from "empty" home screen layout?
2. how can i fix the "springboard crashed" at my ipod?

for question number 2 i have seen the forum talking bout that. but i really need the simple one.
please reply asap or e-mail me: [redacted]
i can't take it anymore if i must respring my device again again and again.

It's because you installed something that doesn't work with your iOS. I HIGHLY doubt that ANY iNav theme is iOS 6 compatible. Remove ur apps from the categories then delete it and iNav theme and that should fix ur issue.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods