Help with single shelves for a row of icons

bwfcrus

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi, does anyone have any single shelfs they could post for this wallpaper?

I've looked for hours and hours but can't find good ones. Only a black shelf that didn't look good.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369919707.145126.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369919722.824009.jpg

Thank you if anyone has anything they can post

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Here you go. Now I don't know which device you have so this is made to fit iPhone 5. I made this with an app called Topping Pro which you can buy from the App Store. I can only make for iPhone 5, so if you have another device you will have to get that app. It allows you to put as many shelves as you want and has tons of styles and colors and also has icon skins for just individual icon frames. You can use their wallpapers or import your own.

Attachments

• photo1shelf.JPG
    photo1shelf.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 17

bwfcrus

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Here you go. Now I don't know which device you have so this is made to fit iPhone 5. I made this with an app called Topping Pro which you can buy from the App Store. I can only make for iPhone 5, so if you have another device you will have to get that app. It allows you to put as many shelves as you want and has tons of styles and colors and also has icon skins for just individual icon frames. You can use their wallpapers or import your own.

Thanks very much but just before I buy the app, does the app have "single" shelves for 1 icon? As on my wallpaper I want 4 single app shelves running down the right hand side of my screen not all the way across my screen. Just wanted to make sure as I have already purchased a few apps with no luck, thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2