iPod 5th Gen not recognized anymore
I have an ipod 5th gen and i jailbroke it back on ios 6.1 and then updated it to ios 6.1.2 and jailbroke it. Now since ive jailbroken it i am unable to use it connected to a computer, its not detected by itunes or windows. I have tried on my mac, and imac. Ive also tried different sync cable also and ive tried the 8 pin to 30 pin converter and nothing happens. i tried reinstalling itunes and ive tried everything in this article: https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0 and nothing happens either. Any suggestions?
- 05-29-2013, 10:07 AM #2
Re: iPod 5th Gen not recognized anymore
I have done some of that, i may want to try booting into safemode and seeing if it gets recognized, maybe that is where ill start and go from there. I will have to install Sbsettings it looks like then.
UPDATE: I have just finished going through all my tweaks disabling them, nothing has changed. So i went through and uninstalled every tweak that i have other then the stuff thats defaulty on cydia when you jailbreak and nothing changed. I may have to try to get into recovery mode and restore. Which possibly means i wont be able to jailbreak again until one comes out for ios 7 if one even does come out for it.
Last edited by nak0604; 05-29-2013 at 12:25 PM.
- By lyl photography in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2013, 11:09 PM
- By martinr80233 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-14-2013, 08:32 PM
- By cbfan123 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2012, 05:25 PM
- By gordol in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2012, 11:49 PM
- By lornaevo in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:54 AM