Working carrier change tweak?

Nyan_Cat100

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I wanted to change my carrier on the top bar from the boring old text saying TESCO to something more fun and interesting
I tried a few winterboard ones, resprung but it still said TESCO unchanged.
Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something important first?
Pls help

Sent from my iPhone 3GS

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
You can use zeppelin for this. Zeppelin has tons of icons to replace the carrier logo. I currently have mine as my companies name and have found a lot of other ones I personally like, although I have to rep the company brand since its available.

Sbsettings also has an option to change the carrier text to something different if your simply interested in personalized text. Zeppelin adds the ability for custom logos and icons though, which is much better IMO.

Nyan_Cat100

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
You can use zeppelin for this. Zeppelin has tons of icons to replace the carrier logo. I currently have mine as my companies name and have found a lot of other ones I personally like, although I have to rep the company brand since its available.

Sbsettings also has an option to change the carrier text to something different if your simply interested in personalized text. Zeppelin adds the ability for custom logos and icons though, which is much better IMO.

I tried zeppelin but it removed most of my app icons

Sent from my iPhone 3GS

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
As ups said, it should just require the respring.

If you have SBSettings, why not just use that though?

In the main menu found by either opening the app or sliding across the top and hitting more, choose System Options near the bottom. Then choose Custom Carrier.

Personally, I've become used to using Fake Operator. I've had it essentially since the day I first bought an iPhone. Either option will work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2