Best Theme

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Im sure this has been posted about a million times, if it has if someone could point me to the thread id appreciate it, if not im looking for a good theme for my iphone 5 im using ayecon right now and i really like it, but id like to see what else everyone else recommends, i bought motif, and while it was pretty cool, it didnt theme nearly enough icons for me, so if anyone could post screenshots that would be great too, thanks everyone!

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Laguna hd 2 for my icons. I've been using full orange for the stock look of everything else, just in orange. Orange banners, dialer, SMS, all that good stuff. I've been looking around for other themes too but haven't found anything to replace this combo. Laguna looks fairly stock which works well when you encounter non themed app icons.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
When you launch Cydia there's a section called "featured themes" that you can browse to see info on some of the more popular ones.

Right now I'm running MiOS, which is fully skinned/themed. It costs a couple of bucks but I think it's really worth it.

Another that I like is Andro HD

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Keeping it elite with elite 6. Well worth the $$. U can also look thru the thread here titled themes/lockscreens. Plenty of variety to choose from

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369750072.180297.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro